Click here for schedule–>>AA Meeting Schedule 06-23-15
Recent Changes (May & June)
- The Young People’s Group is changing the names of their two meetings. Young People’s Book Study is now YOUNG AT HEART – WEST. They still meet 7-8pm on Mondays at 1700 W 7th (Alano Club). Gonzaga Young People’s Meeting is now YOUNG AT HEART – EAST. They still meet 8-9pm on Thursdays at 502 E Boone (College Hall at Gonzaga University), but they’ve moved to room 134. [flyer]
- New Meeting: S.I.S. WOMEN’S MEETING will meet at 7:00pm on Fridays at 3114 E 5th (5th Ave Fellowship Hall) Open meeting [flyer]
- Note: HOOTER WOMENS GROUP meets at 10:30 AM at 3114 E 5th (5th Ave Fellowship Hall)
- New Meeting: [name to be determined] will be starting June 10th at the House of Charity 32 W Pacific on Wednesdays at 7:00pm. This meeting was initiated by local police & DA via Area 92 PI –> District 2 PI Committee. Way cool!! Please come support this meeting – it’s truly front line AA. [flyer]
- Note: PASS IT ON meets Monday – Saturday at 12:00 noon. It is a sober house at 2924 E Wellesley, the house NEXT TO THE GAZEBO.
- BACK TO BASICS will be meeting at Jill’s house for a while for a group inventory. They will NOT be meeting at 4620 N Post (North Hill Christian Church) on Wednesdays at 7:00pm. For more info, call Jill or the Central Office and ask for the Office Manager.
2015 APR MAY JUNE Al-Anon Schedule Note: AA is not allied with Al-Anon. This schedule is provided as a courtesy to family and friends of alcoholics.